Following are the steps to Amped Wireless Setup via setup.ampedwireless.com:-
1.If you’re a Wi-Fi router user, firstly start turning the Router OFF. Simply Plug out the router from the wall socket and for modem as well,
2. Take an ethernet cable and form a connection between Amped Wireless router and modem. Connect to the WAN port of your Amped wireless router.
3. Turn on the modem first and then the Amped Wireless Router. Wait for a minute.
4. Now form a connection between the Amped wireless router and the computer/ whichever is your device that can get connected with an ethernet cable.
5. Once connected to the internet, open a web browser and access the setup.ampedwireless on the web.
6. Simply type the http://setup.ampedwireess.com in the URL/ address bar.
7. Press Enter, a login screen will appear.
8. In case you are setting up for the first time you will see a setup configuration screen instead of Login screen.
The Smart Setup Wizard pops up automatically and starts the Amped wireless setup process once you click the Begin Setup option. The Setup Wizard also directs you to follow the on screen instructions on this matter.
9. Select the Automatic Configuration option, it allows the configuration of Amped wireless routers to automatically setup with the default settings.
10. Click on the Next button.
11. You are then required to opt to enter a newly created SSID /Network Name for your Amped Wireless router and similarly a password.
Once done, you’re finally done setting up your Amped Wireless Router.
How to connect an Amped Wireless Router through a WPS button?
If you’d like to connect your AMped Wireless Router via WPS button available on your Amped router, read the following guide to get done within one go.
This amped setup can be done with your Wi-Fi device having WPS one-touch setup by following the below steps:
- 1. Press the WPS button and hold it for 2-3 seconds. It is on the back panel of your Amped wireless router.
- 2. There will be a power LED on the amped wireless router which starts to blink.
- 3. Push the WPS button located on your wireless adapter at the same time, or you can also enable WPS using the provided software for your wireless adapter.
- 4. Once that’s done, WPS will automatically configure and establish the connection. And alter the settings for your wireless adapter to connect to your Amped wireless Router.
What If Setup.ampedwireless.com is not responding?
We don’t deny that though, because it happens sometime when you try to access setup.ampedwireless.com. The common issues are like you may see an error that the page cannot be displayed or there is a bad gateway.
In that case, what you need to do is to ensure that an Ethernet cable coming from the amped wireless router is well connected to your computer or not. Do not connect your computer wirelessly to an amped wireless router. If you see that any of your computer is connected to some other wireless router, try to disable the Wi-Fi adapter of your computer and also disable the firewall programs.
How to RESET my Amped wireless router?
Following are the steps to reset Amped wireless router to its factory default settings using the following methods:
- Use the Reset button
- Via web interface of the router
When you reset the amped wireless router, it’s quite easy with the RESET button.
- 1. Search the reset/restore button that is present at the back of the router.
- 2. Take a straightened paper clip or a likewise pin, press and hold the reset button for like 10 seconds or so. Release the button after that.
- 3. After a few minutes the LED light will flash which indicates that your Amped wireless router has been restored back to its factory default settings.
Follow the below steps for reset yout amped router via Web Interface, please login before starting:-
- 1. Type www.setup.ampedwireless.com in the URL/ address bar of the web browser.
- 2. Fill in the default login credentials to enter the admin page of the amped wireless.
- 3. Open the settings page and selec on the factory reset tab which will restore the router to factory setting